Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Joyce monkeying around




My Baby has been monkeying around from all kinds of weird heights & slants, wanting to climb, and once up wants to rest her little butt in confined spaces & places where there are no supporting planes, wants to get down and then climb again. Initially I used to put her to sleep and build pillow walls around. Then we had to teach our how-to-get-down from the bed since she seemed to be heading head-along all the time. Last week, I left her sleeping on the bed with the pillow walls and tip-toed out for something. My heart stopped beating for a few secs when I watched her in absolute amusement crawling from the bedroom towards the hallway. No fuss, no noise, and so fast. Is this a ?

6 comments:

Risha said...

wow!!!! finally after almost a year that joyce is born we see her public appearance :-) Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Suni,
Joyce is such a cutie. Well hope you are doing well. Take care.

GS said...

Sunita,
Savor these moments well.Once she grows up,all you will have are memories!
:)

Sunita said...

@risha: Thanks!!
@zee: Thanks!! Its been such a long time, whatz up with you?
@gowri shankar: I know. sometimes I really wish time would stand still untill I fill my heart & eyes with all I can see & feel.

Anonymous said...

Hey Suni,
I am doing great. Moving to Georgia, Atlanta. Well actually a suburb of Atlanta.

Will mail you, whats your current email addr.

Sunita said...

@zee: you can reach me at sunitathomas@gmail.com