- I can sleep through earthquakes ( doesn't matter what is falling off from where and if it falls on me, just push it away and continue), floods ( I was discovered sleeping on a floating mattress with just a small stretch in the centre of the mattress that wasn't wet yet. The tap was left open overnight, I thought I was dreaming the waters around and never bothered to get up) & loud comotions (I have woken up to people of my building & my aunt staring at me next to my bed. They had to literally break-thru the door) . Joyce is Ditto, She slept through my friends sangeet with the blarring loud speakers.
- I never taste what I cook before I serve. My rationale behind this is, if I taste and realize its no good I don't know what to do next.
- I have Sky-dived.
- I had decided to name my daughter as "Swekruti" in class 9.
- I am not a detail person. I would never notice a haircut unless you are bald. Subtle hints never work with me.
- I am down right practical and pretty unemotional most times.
- I do not tend to keep in touch with people regularly. I am known for missing in action for months togather and then resurface suddenly.
- My mom and I have the exact opposite choices and opinions about everything debatable.