Monday, December 01, 2008

My Salute

In the movie A Few Good Men, I loved this line when Galloway(Demi Moore) defending 2 marine soilders is asked

Lt. Weinberg: Why do you like them so much?
Galloway: Because they stand upon a wall and say, "Nothing's going to hurt you tonight, not on my watch."

To that love and sense of duty, I bow my head. Words fall short to thank the men that put their lives on the line to save fellow human beings.

To all the cowards of this country that go around pelting stones and fire at people because they belong to a particular religion or state, at institutions that harm you in no way, destroying public property that is our own money, being the devils advocate, you dare not condemn these acts and flash your hipocricy because these terrorists are people just like you, recruited and deployed for a cause they deem larger than humanity.

1 comment:

Ankita Singh said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. A blog is brilliantly written and provides all the necessary information. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. We are also providing Taxi service in Mumbai.
For more details visit our site.  https://www.bharattaxi.com/mumbai
Call On:- +919696000999