My daughter turns 8 months today. so will just pen 8 things about her
1) She crawls on all fours. She follows me around, if out of sight will follow my voice, crawling.
2) She stands up with support. She seems to like the center table clean. anything on top of it like paper, flowers, toys are all on the floor in a matter of minutes. She might even lick it, if it takes to her fancy.
3) She can climb the stairs at home. 4 steps one after the other, only her long track pants offering some hindrance.
4) She says kakaka, gagaga, kaga to various tones. I am searching for whoever said mama is the baby's first word, bcoz this is taking its dig at my ego. Still hoping to hear mama soon ....I thought I heard them yesterday, but it wasn't.
5) She can wave. but she does it when I am at home and not when I am leaving
6) She shakes her head vigorously, as if imitating her dad, or providing rhythm to the lullabys I am singing
7) She hates medicines and shuts her mouth tight, guess got it from her mom. With every dose of medicine for her cough and cold there is this fierce activity of holding hands and legs and mouth (to avoid spitting) pitilessly.
8) Her favourite toy is a Giraffe, Aruna got her. She enjoys chewing his tail and scarf.
Bonus) She loves being carried on the shoulder where she is high above everyone else, she loves playing hide & seek, she loves to hear various kinds of noise and She loves to watch funny silly faces to which we oblige gladly.
(I know this warrants a picture, will try to put one up soon)