Thursday, January 08, 2009

Wish you all a very Happy 2009

As is the case on this blog for the last 3-4 years, everything is belated. Nevertheless I want to wish the 10 people who do drop in regularly to check on me, a very very Happy 2009. Special wishes to Usha, HHG, Art, Monika, JLT, ~nm & Risha who have been kind enough to drop me a comment once in a while which keeps me going :).

I have realized that a lot of people I know in real life, friends, cousins, their spouses, their friends read me but never drop me a comment. So please drop me a comment and your blog url if you have one. I mean everyone, even if you live-in with me. Won't you? Lets start the new year on a high note and begin with a "Hi" to each other.

4 comments:

~nm said...

Aww..thanks girl!

Wishing you and your dear ones also a wonderful year ahead!!

Anonymous said...

hi Sunitha..Thanks for visiting my blog :)


Pic of kids in sidebar is cute...Hope to read more here..Belated Happy new year wishes :)

Nimmy

Monika said...

happy new year sunita... great way to start the year

Just Like That said...

:-)